Visiting an Inmate
Visitation is a privilege extended to a Detainees in order to maintain contact with family and friends; it is not a right. Detainees on lockdown status may not be permitted visits.
Available visits at the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office Detention Facility will be scheduled by telephone. Any persons wanting to visit Detainees will need to call our facility at (636) 797-5301.
No Contact visits will be allowed without a Court Order.
Only two visits will be scheduled per week for a Detainee. Any available visits will be scheduled by telephone and not in person prior to the time of visitation starting.
UNUSED VISITS WILL NOT BE FILLED BY WALK-INS. We feel this will assist you and reduce the time waiting to visit family and friends. The visiting week begins on Monday morning and ends on Sunday evening. Visitors can schedule visitation by going to https://securustech.net, if they don’t have access to a computer or smartphone they can call in to 636-797-5301 to schedule a visit. Only one visit will be scheduled during the call to allow others to sign up for visits as well.
Detainees are allowed visitation on:
|Monday||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|7:00 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|2:30 PM to 3:30 PM|
|6:30 PM to 9:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|7:00 PM to 9:30 PM|
All visits are limited to 25 minutes. You ARE NOT guaranteed 25 minutes per visit. Visits can be cut short or cancelled at the Staff’s discretion. Visitors are limited to three (3) persons per Detainees. Detainees are only allowed (2) visits per week with Monday as the starting day of the week.
Visitors may leave the following items for Detainees:
- Cash can be placed into the kiosk on the second floor of the facility.
- Prescribed Medications can be accepted but must be approved by the Facility Medical Staff and prescribed for the Detainees.
VIDEO VISITATION RESTRICTIONS
Certain restrictions apply to those who may visit.
- Visitors must be 17 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors must have a valid State/government issued identification, which has a photograph. The following are acceptable: driver’s license, Missouri State ID, Military ID, or passport. Persons without a photo ID will not be admitted.
- Visitors must wear appropriate clothing. Low-cut blouses, mini-skirts, short shorts and transparent or sheer clothing are strictly prohibited.
- Male visitors must wear shirt with sleeves. No “muscle shirts” allowed.
- Footwear is mandatory.
- Smoking, eating or drinking are prohibited in the building or visiting area.
- Contraband left for a Detainees by a visitor will result in possible criminal charges for the person involved.
In the event a visitor wants to deposit money into your Detainees account they may do so at the kiosk located in the lobby on the second-floor building.